By utilizing the services accessible through this Website, the User acknowledges and agrees to the following:
- The User has read and accepted all the provisions outlined in these Rules and Regulations.
- The User commits to using the Website in compliance with applicable laws and these Rules and Regulations.
- These Rules and Regulations define the terms and conditions governing User access to and use of the Website.
- The name of the Website, its concept, graphic design, software, and database, as well as the graphical elements provided by the Company to Users, are subject to legal protection.
- To request a Quotation from the Company, the User must accurately complete the form on the Website, including personal information and an Email address, and submit the Text in .doc format, with a file size not exceeding 10 MB.
- The Company provides Quotations on weekdays, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- If the User submits the text within the time frame specified in paragraph 2, the Quotation will be prepared within 15 minutes of receipt by the Company. Otherwise, the Quotation will be prepared by 9:00 a.m. on the next working day.
- The Company will inform the User of the Quotation and the estimated translation remuneration by sending an email to the provided Email address. This information does not constitute an offer under the Civil Code but serves as an invitation to enter into a contract.
- The Company assures that Texts will be used solely for its own purposes and will be destroyed, along with any copies, within 14 days from the Quotation date.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that they hold exclusive proprietary copyright and related rights to the Texts to the extent required to use the Website. These Texts are considered works as defined by the Act on Copyright and Derivative Rights.
- Subscribing to the Newsletter is voluntary and signifies the User’s consent to receive advertisements and commercial information in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means.
- To subscribe to the Newsletter, the User should enter their Email address in the form available on the Website.
- Users can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by clicking the provided link in the email containing the Newsletter or by contacting the Company directly.
- Unsubscribing from the Newsletter takes immediate effect and is confirmed with an appropriate message.
- The Company reserves the right to temporarily suspend the Newsletter service when necessary for technical reasons (e.g., maintenance, system modifications, or repairs), or to cease providing the Newsletter service after prior notification sent to Users by email.
- The Company is responsible for any Website unavailability due to a Failure not repaired within 14 days.
- The Company is not liable for Website unavailability resulting from Failures or malfunctions in other ICT systems that affect Website operation, beyond the Company’s control.
- The Company is not responsible for denied Website access or access interruptions due to User hardware not meeting the necessary requirements.
- The Company is not liable for Website usage limitations resulting from User or third-party actions beyond the Company’s control.
- The Company may periodically suspend the provision of Website Services for maintenance purposes.
- Any disputes between the Company and the User will be referred to courts with jurisdiction under the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of specific provisions in these Rules and Regulations, as determined by law, will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions. Invalid provisions will be replaced with rules consistent with the objectives of the invalid provisions and these Rules and Regulations as a whole.
- The current Rules and Regulations are available on the Website and provided free of charge upon User request.
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Rules and Regulations. The User will receive the current version of the Rules and Regulations alongside the form available on the Website.